Want to be a in-store stylists/sales associate at Spoiled Forever?
If you have what it takes to work in a fun and exciting environment, and have a motivated, competitive, & friendly personality please submit a resume for internships, part-time or full-time sales associate/stylist position to Careers.SpoiledForever@gmail.com
Everyday as a Spoiled Forever Stylist:
- Our stylists help customers curate head-to-toe Spoiled Forever looks.
- Stylists are consistently seeking new fashion and product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer to provide expertise and honest confident feedback regarding merchandise style and fit.
- The ideal candidate displays the ability to sell, resilience, customer service orientation, good understanding of products, and the ability to attain or exceed sales goals.
- Using brand expertise to help customers determine size and desired style.
- Learning the features and benefits of new product launches to help drive sales.
- Locating and packing merchandise for in-store pickup orders.
- Maintaining displays and other visual elements (signs, promotion materials, mannequins, etc.)
- Processing customer transactions through the use of POS software.
- Building rapport with customers to make them feel valued and appreciated.
Being the face of Spoiled Forever irl:
- You are expected to be brand advocates and wear Spoiled Forever clothing primarily.
- You are also expected to take pride in your appearance. Always show up & show out.
- Analyzing current fashion trends and incorporating them into your personal style.
- Engaging and attentive personality.
High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in customer service preferably in fashion.
- 1 year wardrobe styling experience is a bonus.
- Ability to read and interpret written work orders.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to stand or walk for up to eight hours a day
Want to be a Spoiled Forever model?
We are looking for girls with a great personality to join our marketing team & be the face of our brand.
- On call, Part-time, long-term
- Weekend availability (4-8 hours avg per week; 1 or 2 days per week)
- Please list your earliest available start date
As a modeling candidate, please email clear full body photos/selfies (without IG/Snapchat filters) and their measurements as part of the interviewing process to Careers.SpoiledForever@gmail.com.
- Modeling for photographs in our clothing and accessories for use on our website and social media platforms.
- Recording short-videos describing the clothing's fit and feel for use on our social media platform and website in an effort to help sell our merchandise
- Maintaining a positive and open-minded attitude to maintain a great work environment
- Models will primarily be responsible for taking their own photos using our iPhones (iPhones are on tripods sometimes for selfie style photos) and other equipment.
- Models are expected to show up to work "photo ready" (makeup occasionally will be but hair styling not provided by Spoiled Forever)
- Models may occasionally do local "on location" photo shoots with our staff photographer.
- Body type: In shape with natural curves Size Small-3X and height 5'2" - 5'9"
- Previous clothing modeling experience a plus
- High school degree required
- Ability to work quickly and on your feet for an entire shift. This position requires a high volume of outfit changes per shift
- Must work well with others in a very fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Must be a hard working self-starter who values constructive feedback.